Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to change password on ipad. Cannot use my ipad at all.

Customer Question
How to change password...

How to change password ***** ipad

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Cannot use my ipad at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple ipad32gb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is the second time I am doing this chat with you I should have the expert I already paid the $5 on my visa card

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you are locked out of your iPad and that is why you need to reset it, or are you trying to just change the Apple/iTunes account password ***** you can setup a new iPad and log in.

Mike, Mac Medic