Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says that I enable two-Factor Authentication, I really…

Customer Question
It says that I...

It says that I enable two-Factor Authentication, I really don't want to have it, so what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I-phone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It's been couple weeks and i tried to reset my Apple ID, but didn't do it yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i'd like to know how to un- sync my phone and my i-pad, i don't want my info on I-Pad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is it wanting you to enable 2 factor on your Apple Id?

Is it saying you already have it enabled or that it wants you to?

It says that I did