Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Macbook Pro. How do I know what operating system I…

Customer Question
I have a Macbook...

I have a Macbook Pro. How do I know what operating system I have? Am I vulnerable for being hacked?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

On the news this morning they said if you have Something Sierra you can have a problem!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I know if I have been hacked? My phone #(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of macOS are you using now ? You can find it from Apple > About This Mac