Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried to get to why my Ipad won't let me into the…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to get to why my Ipad won't let me into the store.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Do not knnow

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 months it comes up there is something wrong in my billing I try t0 open the store and they won't let me in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I' m old and don't understand these things very well.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you are getting any error message when trying to access App store?