Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to IPhone 6S Plus, can't see the OS. I believe…

Customer Question
I'm trying to IPhone...

I'm trying to IPhone 6S Plus, can't see the OS. I believe it's 10 version

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I'm trying to erase all my contents and settings so I can return to Verizon as a part of my trade-in. It's asking me for my Apple ID password, when I put it in it said no server available

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

First, let’s attempt resolving this issue with your Apple device by trying a hard reset, then proceed from there if that does not resolve the problem:

Disconnect the device from it's cord, if plugged in.

Press and hold your Sleep/Wake button (on the top right) and Home button (on the front) simultaneously for about 10 seconds, or until you see an Apple logo.

When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

The next thing you should see after the Apple logo is the home screen a few minutes later.

If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name], then scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password ***** tap "Turn Off".

If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from iPhone and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.

Finally, go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,