Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

TRYING TO SET UP NEW APPLE ACCOUNT--CAN''T REMEMBER OLD

Customer Question
TRYING TO SET UP...

TRYING TO SET UP NEW APPLE ACCOUNT--CAN''T REMEMBER OLD PASSWORD ***** CAN'T GET NEW CODE TO WORK. KEEPS SAYING HAS A PROBLEM TRY LAATER. NEED TO HOOK MY HEATING SYSTEM UP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

10 minutes ago. when I try code in it keeps saying send new pass word

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

I think you are on the right track. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE. BE SURE TO LEAVE THIS WINDOW OPEN while you check your email or phone for the code. You must enter the code in the same window that you requested it in, or it won't work. After you get the code, enter into the web page that you left open. Please try this and let me know the results.

If for any reason this does not work, please let me know as I do have an alternate method for having your password *****