Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My macbook air won't go the link.It just goes to the search…

Customer Question
My macbook air won't...

My macbook air won't go the link.It just goes to the search page

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I don't know. where do i look

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Is this happening when you try to open a link from your emails? Are you using Safari or any other browser?

A link from anywhere.
Safari
where are you? I have to leave soon

OK, do this first:

Click on the Safari menu at the top, then click Preferences > Extensions.

Disable/uninstall any extension listed there, then try clicking on a link again. What happens now?

Any change now?