Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sent items not appearing in sent folder. A mac. Not siure,

Customer Question
Hi, sent items not...

Hi, sent items not appearing in sent folder

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yes, a mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not siure, where can I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Quite long

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can I find sent mail...if they were atually sent!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, who's your email provider, e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, etc.?