Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not recognizing my Canon Camera EOS 7D and import pictures.

Customer Question
Not recognizing my Canon...

Not recognizing my Canon Camera EOS 7D and import pictures

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Not using iTunes. USB connection from camera to macbook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

This morning

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

first time to try after OS update to 10.13.1.also Kris, looks like I duplicated this request with Order ID: 18202062-813. can you canc the dup?
dup has been handled
29 November 2017 10:34
first time to try after OS update to 10.13.1
have you responded?

Hi

Is this Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris

mac

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris