Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant see or get my music on my Apple Iphone anymore.

Customer Question
I cant see or...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Sorry, not sure.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Happened 2 days ago. I can't do much cause when I go to my music and click on library the screen says looking for your music? I can't go any further.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Thanks, ***** ***** now got it back.
Don't need your service.

Would you like me to cancel this?