Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot open my new iMac which will not accept my apple…

Customer Question
I cannot open my...

I cannot open my new iMac which will not accept my apple password

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Air 13 inch with Windows office installed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Brand new machine set up in your istore yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get started with instruction . I spent several hours in your istore at Somerset west yesterday getting the machine set up and establishing various passwords, including that for Microsoft office which was also installed. I live in the country 1 hour from Somerset West and am new to IMac. We have wifi

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First I want to make sure and confirm the type of password ***** need. You mentioned your "apple password" which I am assuming its the password ***** your user profile on your local mac computer. I just want to make sure it is this and not your apple id username and password ***** Please let me know to confirm so I can help further assist.

Thanks.

my problem has in the meantime been resolved using a different source as your delay was unworkable. ( It had to do with variable internet connectivity and took over an hour on a phone link to resolve.)
Please could you ensure that the sum I was charged is fully refunded as your link has failed to provide any help and i understand also that for a brand new machine I qualify for a period of free assistance to which you might have directed me.
Thanks