Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ive just bought a new iphone and downloaded mail. And am…

Customer Question
Ive just bought a...

Ive just bought a new iphone and downloaded mail. And am receiving every email ever received how is this stopped

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do i tell

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just deleting a few and then i receive another few hundred

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can i save all my passwords to various icons

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris