Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to upgrade my OS to macOS Sierra. I hit return by…

Customer Question
I want to upgrade...

I want to upgrade my OS to macOS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I hit return by mistake before completing my thought. I can't log into the App Store because my AppleID and/or password ***** no longer valid for reasons unknown to me since I've made no changes to either one myself. If I click on the "Forgot?" link the message reads "Safari can't establish a secure connection to..." So what now?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of macOS are you using now ?

What is your Apple ID ?

I have resolved the issue myself thanks.

You're welcome ! You can contact the customer support at***@******.*** to cancel this question. Ignore the secure remote offer you get after this message which is automatic.

Best Regards,