Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my photos when i updated my iphone 6 on nov 21? Os 11…

Customer Question
I lost my photos...

I lost my photos when i updated my iphone 6 on nov 21?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Os 11 on my iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I took it to the apple store and the tech could not retrieve my photos so he downloaded some of them form my i mac but i had not transferred the photos that i took during the last several months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also lost some of my notes...the photos were maybe put on the cloud but the tech at the apple store could not retrieve them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you.

So if I understand the issue. You updated the phone and lost some photos. Then you went to the apple store who could not retrieve them.

How would you like us to help you?