Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I been trying to get into my apple account and I keep having…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I been...

Second opinion] I been trying to get into my apple account and I keep having problems signing i n.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have changed it several time because it kept saying my pass word or id is not right.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have and still I have problem, sorry I am not the best comparator person. I just want to start from the begining.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know what happen to that I can't get into the computer so I kept changing my account and pijn and now I feel lost. ANd need help.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 8 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help to help you with the Apple ID and password.

Please give me all of the information needed including an error message