Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've tried to re set my apple password and it isn't working.

Customer Question
I've tried to re...

I've tried to re set my apple password ***** it isn't working. I tried yesterday, nothing and same thing today. I want to buy a movie

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I've recently had to re set multiple passwords for work etc and somehow I forgot my apple passsword. Am guessing I messed it up 2-3 times in a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to access my apple I tunes acccount

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris