Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to talk to someone for help with email. Hotmail. TI…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to someone for help with email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

TI have to talk to someone who can help me. I confused with written help.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Online tech help on the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have accidently turned off receiving email.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the issue you are having with your email?

Please let me know

Thank you