Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After changing websites over time, I lose my internet

Customer Question
After changing websites over...

After changing websites over time, I lose my internet connection using Firefox 57.0.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

I "uninstalled" it today 11/28 and reinstalled after a Windows 10 restart.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Firefox?

Downloading videos from Youtube.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so . . . Thank you Ms Wilson.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Are you not able to get to websites using Firefox?

Getting to a website is OK. Moving between sites causes problems.

Can I offer you remote support so I can look into your issue and find a solution for you?

I uninstalled Firefox. Paying $39 to resolve a software bug is ludicrous. Thanks but no thanks. Bye, I’m outta here.

ok