Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a new Apple 8+. Because of errors I made in…

Customer Question
I just bought...

I just bought a new Apple 8+. Because of errors I made in entering passwords today and not being able recall any of the the correct ones I am at a loss as to how to move forward.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to access the reset tool.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a good start until I find I'm blocked from something else. Please connect me. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is your iPhone showing now ?