Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm re-setting and re-setting a password but whatever I type…

Customer Question
I'm re-setting and re-setting...

I'm re-setting and re-setting a password ***** whatever I type it does not take.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook Air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Where do I look for the OS

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

It just started tonight. I tried different passwords to get into a competition

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I would like to get into the competition

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First, I would like to make sure what password ***** are trying to reset. Are you trying to reset your mac computers user account or are you trying to reset your apple id password ***** is used for things like the app store, itunes store, etc

Please let me know so I can help further assist.

Thanks