Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im getting improper carges on my iTunes acct this month. Not…

Customer Question
Im getting improper carges...

Im getting improper carges on my iTunes acct this month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Not sure -- not too iphone savy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nuthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you actually seeing charges in your bank account or just receiving emails?

charges on my bank acct

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!