Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My bank says my phone or iPad is compromised by malware or…

Customer Question
My bank says my...

My bank says my phone or iPad is compromised by malware or spyware.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The latest update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since Sunday. I have not tried anything but I don’t know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It could be my phone too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What makes them say that ?

Someone tried to get into my bank account.

On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > About and tell me the version you see there