Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to set up access code for home answering machine to…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up access code for home answering machine to retrieve messages from our iphone while on vacation

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What does the iphone have to do with getting or setting up an access code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you've been waiting for such a long time for an answer to your question. If you're still free and want to get this issue resolved I'm happy to help you. The only thing I'll need to know to get you sorted is the make and model of that home answering machine

I'm here and ready to help - just drop me an note here when you're ready to get started troubleshooting.

I am on iPad now so I can chat
I am not at the answering machine
Not a problem - why don't you check back in here after you have had a chance to read the make/model off that answering device? If you have an idea off the top of your head, you can let me know that too.