Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My YouTube frenzies when I press onto anything I want to…

Customer Question
My YouTube frenzies when...

My YouTube frenzies when I press onto anything I want to watch. It won’t let me watch anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It’s up to date with all the latest things I have a iPad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just now was fine last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have taken the app off and reinstalled it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Mac Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff