Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t get into Yahoo. Doesn’t,t. Can. Can’t get into yahoo.

Customer Question
Can’t get into Yahoo...

Can’t get into Yahoo. Doesn’t,t

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Can

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can’t get into yahoo. Says it doesn’t recognize email address . When I retype it & password ***** says I already have an account. Keep going back & forth but can’t get in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just frustrated with yahoo.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May i know how do you access your yahoo account most often is it through phone , computer, tablet or web browser?

I think in Jan. 2017.

Okay, i just want to know how do you access your yahoo mail account is it through phone, computer, tablet or web browser?

No, can you call me?(###) ###-####
Would like to speak to someone.
I usually access yahoo through my I pad

I m really sorry but i don't have an option to make a call if you want i will opt out this case so that other expert can call you and would give you a quick solution for this problem or if you want i can assist you via chat Please let me know.

Assist by chat but give directions please.

Sure, Thank you please follow the instructions below in order to reset your yahoo email password:

1. Open the https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?authMechanism=secondary&yid=&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&s=Qw--&sessionIndex=Qw--page.
  2. Enter your Yahoo! Mail email address or your phone number. Tip: You don't have to include the "@yahoo.com" part of your email address.
  3. Click Continue. Yahoo! Mail's sign-in helper will now walk you through the options.

If you have a mobile number associated with the account and can access text messages received there:

1. Click Yes, text me an Account Key under Do you have access to this phone?. If you're unable to receive or see text messages at that number, make sure you choose I don't have access to this phone so you get other options for resetting your forgotten Yahoo! Mail password.
  2. You'll receive an account key by text within a couple minutes. Enter it under Verify that you have this phone.
  3. Click Verify.

If you have a secondary email address associated with your Yahoo!

Mail account:

1. Click Yes, send me an Account Key under Do you have access to this email?. If you suspect somebody may be reading your email or if you cannot receive messages at the address anymore, click I don't have access to this email instead.
  2. Type the account key you got by email under Verify that you have access to this email.
  1. Click Verify.

If you do not have access to either a secondary email address or phone number, Yahoo! may ask you for other information to verify your identity, such as contacts in your Yahoo! Mail address book.

Once you have successfully recovered access to your account, you can change the Yahoo! Mail password to whatever you like (and will remember); it is best, ***** ***** to use a strong email password.

Let me know if this helps if it does not work we will try alternate solution.

Can't get it to work . Would like my money back.
Can't get into yahoo on my iPad . Would like $ back . Have no more time now to spend.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for your refund.