Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When trying to load the recent update, my computer locked on…

Customer Question
When trying to load...

When trying to load the recent update, my computer locked on home page with the center of the screen that says Hello. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I had tried to reset after I put my finger print in

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but I can't do anything with it now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Is it your Mac computer or is it on any of your device such as iPad/iPhone/iPod touch?