Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I open Mozilla Firefox I get tabs for MyTransitGuide…

Customer Question
When I open Mozilla...

When I open Mozilla Firefox I get tabs for MyTransitGuide and FromDocToPDF instead

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Firefox?

At this point I can't even open Firefox. I just get the two other tabs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to uninstall these two malwares

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Looks like malicious extensions have taken over your Firefox. Do you have any bookmarks saved on it If not, we can just do a reset?