Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is locked and I don't remember the password;

Customer Question
It is locked and...

It is locked and I don't remember the password; ************* *************. *************t

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never had it changed that I remember.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know what that is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** such as email account password, Apple ID account password, computer's login password, Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.