Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a new iPad Pro and I want to move everything from my…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new iPad Pro and I want to move everything from my old iPad to it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Its an iPad 3 so it's 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I bought my pro on Thursday so far only have the basic set up on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I would like to move everything from my old to my new with out loosing where I am game wise and what ever

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ?

There are mainly two method to transfer everything. Online (via iCloud) and offline (via computer). Transferring using computer will be faster.

Sorry I got here by mistake. I wanted apple support
No problem. Please contact the customer support at***@******.*** to cancel this question.