Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All of a sudden I have an Apple Activation lock screen that…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I have an Apple Activation lock screen that requires my apple ID and password. well I can't remember my password ***** everything I've tried isn't working. How can I by pass this in order to get into my IPAD?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember maybe a month ago or longer.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get into my ipad to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

With your Apple ID, go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue', and follow the process carefully, until you have your Apple ID's password *****

If this answers your question, please let me know in Reply To Expert - if not, also let me know, so that I may help you further.