Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IJUST GOT THIS APPLE And have a problem in the middle of my…

Customer Question
IJUST GOT THIS APPLE...

IJUST GOT THIS APPLE And have a problem in the middle of my screen is a trensperant circle with 8 lines going around the parmiter which is a circle,

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It will not move aND I WOULD LIKE TO DISTROY IT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

'AS YOU CAN SEE I JUST GOT THIS APPLE AFTER HAVING A WIMDOWS MACHINE SENSE THE MID 90'S THERE FOR ANYTHING YOUI Can do for me will be greatly appricated.Joe MaURINO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know since how long you are facing this issue?