Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm locked out of my iCloud email. Not recently. I don't…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of my iCloud email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have access to my Cox email but still out of iCloud, my main email address is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Have you tried signing into it via webmail?