Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was sent an email telling me that my iPad Apple ID. And…

Customer Question
I was sent an...

I was sent an email telling me that my iPad Apple ID. And that a purchase Heads Up. I didn’t use my Apple ID to purchase anything from Heads Up, I don’t even this know these people.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it wants me type in all my personal info.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It sounds like that is a SCAM or phishing email. There are so many SCAMs out there similar to that. DO NOT respond to that email or provide info to that email. Just delete that email.

Also, check your bank account for any charges. If there is any charges on it from them, then you can request your bank to cancel it.

If you have provided any info to them like your Apple ID password, then please let m know.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.