Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to activate a phone and am running into an

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to activate a phone and am running into an issue

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have the log in and password, but when it moves to the "2nd step verification, it says it will text a code to my old phone. Thing is, my old phone was stolen

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Reset what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 2 days by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.