Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am trying to transfer apps from one iPad to another and I…

Customer Question
Am trying to transfer...

Am trying to transfer apps from one iPad to another and I did hit restore but it did not transfer all

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Does not say on new iPad nor old one. Bot listed either on Settings

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

One day. Went to Apple store to find out how to transfer info on old pad to new. Said to tap restore iCloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Has not transferred all info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which info you are now missing on the iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you