Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t write in notes. Seems to be inactive. What am I not…

Customer Question
Can’t write in notes...

Can’t write in notes. Seems to be inactive. What am I not doing?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Pro 10.5”. 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

First time using notes. Tried to adjust in settings. Second line “On my iPad” account is disabled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Then go to Settings > your name > iCloud and turn off Notes option if it is ON. Wait 2 minutes and then turn it back on. Check Notes. Does it work now ?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.