Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my last iTunes #'s please Debbie S.Petty. On Nov 26th…

Customer Question
I need my last...

I need my last iTunes #'s please Debbie S.Petty

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

On Nov 26th I believe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Country. Keith Urban & others!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please clarify last itunes #s. Do you mean another back up you had? Contacts you put in itunes etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.