Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Asus monitors I am trying to connect to my MacBook…

Customer Question
I have Asus monitors...

I have Asus monitors I am trying to connect to my MacBook Pro. All cables are connected Monitors have power - but are not connecting to Mac. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

12.7.1.14

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I took my computer on a trip. I am just reconnecting to everything now. I did a restart - is that what you mean?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which cable are you using to connect the monitor to the Macbook?

Please let me know