Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't back it up. error 4000. Cell phone os6. I haven't…

Customer Question
I can't back it...

I can't back it up. error 4000

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Cell phone os6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OS6? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything because it just stops backing up and says error 4000.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you referring to an iPhone 6?

What are you using to back up your phone when you get that error?

(itunes?)

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.