Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

You disappeared after you sent me to the page for help. So,

Customer Question
OK, you disappeared after...

OK, you disappeared after you sent me to the page for help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

So, I have a macbook pro. I have also downloaded Google Chrome.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

OX El Capitan version 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I tried to download the wiki automatic tool but I got a message that I couldn't open it. Didn't have the right software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know whatelse they need to know.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Well I can't open my email. That's why I'm here. So, it will have to be on this page.
How long will I have to wait here?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!