Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to get on apple store, but forgot my password and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get on apple store, but forgot my password ***** now it's says Its for security reasons blocked or something

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been so long i dont even remember, this is a very old ipad, like the first one ipad....i just began using it again for work purposes since my work laptop broke and im on the road all day

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well i did try an update last time because its iso5 or something but my ipad says no update and when i try download something it says i need an update. is that because this ipad is old? do i need to buy new one?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Mike, Mac Medic