Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple I pad password? I've tried but I don't…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple I pad password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I've tried but I don't remember what it was and now it is so messed up I can't do anything!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and I messed that up too. I am completely frustrated!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just try to straighten it out, cuz I know you can't straighten me out! Lol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still recall the email address you used for your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Thank you