Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot use my word on all my devices the files won’t

Customer Question
I cannot use my...

I cannot use my word on all my devices the files won’t share.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer Is a Mac and I have an IPad that I want to share files between them.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

High serrra 11.01.02

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

None I will take it to apple if I have problems that you can’t answer in a few minutes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I installed word in September and it’s been that long only 3 months
No if you can’t tell me something now then I’ll go to you tube and get my answer
Thanks I’ll see what happens and if I feel it’s really needed then come back to you

Did you get this working or?

Thanks

Kris