Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New iPhone x one week phone menu all foggy unreadable and…

Customer Question
New iPhone x one...

New iPhone x one week phone menu all foggy unreadable and unusable

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest 10.11.16

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started a few hours ago as I was talking and getting into the car. Disconnected tried to call back bur no usable screen available, I do not know what to do as nothing seems to unlock this fuzzy screen after pressing the phone icon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Needed a reboot yesterday at the apple store in Robina since the new ios download failed. The store rebooted fine and all was well since and all else is fine only the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you navigate at all on the phone? Or you can see nothing on it?

Please let me know

Thank you