Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to find out how to get Annestry to accept my

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find out how to get Annestry to accept my password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm on my AT&T LG phone and this is twice I've tried to get support

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't have an Apple account!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
No use trying any longer. I needed to order 7 DNA kits and I've worked the last 3 hours trying to get through.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Are you trying to reset password ***** your account in www.ancestry.com

I accidentally added numbers to my password ***** realized I had it written down when I first thought I would order. I got the paper I wrote the password ***** reentered it, but it was denied. Because I was online trying to get through. I've now been working on this over 3 hours, missed the deadline. So one of the support specialists sent me an answer that wouldn't download but had an order number on the page, but he never took any address from me or any pricing. It was after 12 am so I doubt it was the sale price. I don't want the DNA kits if they're full price!!

Are you able to login ancestry.com?