Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Aloha, help please it’s been a long time coming one year,

Customer Question
Aloha, help please it’s...

Aloha, help please it’s been a long time coming one year, allow me to explain my domain had been parked all this time, I received a notice (1 only) from google saying I had 15 days, unless I’m mistaken I thought I might have a few days here to renew, short of the long would love to submit payment are able to help me. Floyd A Spencer hananow4u.com

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

IPad, thankyou Pearl

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sent email to google contacts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s my parked web site square space

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Floyd,

What company is the domain parked with?

What is the full URL of the parked domain?

When does the domain registration expire?

What difficulties are you experiencing?

Did you not read my initial reply, it right here on this page I’m responding, not finding this user friendly. May seek another option, refund monies please!

Sorry, I do not see that information in your initial reply.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account or billing, however you can contact the Customer Service department for billing assistance.