Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Whenever im on facetime with someone, their screen turns…

Customer Question
Whenever im on facetime...

Whenever im on facetime with someone, their screen turns black and i cna't see them

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Where would that be located?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Close the FaceTime app, restart your device, and relaunch the FaceTime app again.

Let me know if that works for you?

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------