Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems signing into Facebook. I have tried every…

Customer Question
Hi. Having problems...

Hi. Having problems signing into Facebook. I have tried every old password ***** can remember. None worked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

This afternoon about 5 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tried to look at a couple of from friends on Facebook. Says I'm locked out and I can't remember to correct old password ***** that I can set a new one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried resetting the password *****?