Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems with my iPad since last update 1 I received…

Customer Question
Having problems with my...

Having problems with my iPad since last update 1 I received an update for one of my games now the game says it’s out outdated to do an update I spoke to the customer service of the game and if no results contact you about the problem please help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

.?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yea also the line below keeps moving around

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the name of the app that you upgraded and now it says is out of date?