Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My new H.P. All in one when forwarding to my Ipad has a

Customer Question
My new H.P. All...

My new H.P. All in one when forwarding to my Ipad has a panel appear which says my account is out of date ? (It;s 12 months old) John

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Where;s the sleep button

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/28/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to email something?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Apple has no idea what’s causing this. I have techs coming from a.w.a sent by h.p thanks john

If you'd like me to fix the issue remotely on your computer right now, please let me know.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.